The CIP (Cleaning in-Place) system is an automatic cleaning system that can be used In cleaning processes in the food, pharmaceutical, beverage and chemical industries.
The steps to use the CIP system are as follows:
1. Preparation: Before using the CIP system, the equipment needs to be emptied and flushed, they should be empty and free of residue.
2. Connection: Connect the CIP system to the prepared equipment. Make sure there are no leaks in the connection.
3. Dosing: Add the cleaning agent to the storage tank of the CIP system. The type and concentration of cleaning agent should be selected according to the type of equipment and cleaning needs.
4. Cycle: Circulate the cleaning agent through the device. There are two stages to this cycle: pre-cleaning and actual cleaning. During the pre-cleaning phase, the cleaning agent circulates through the device and removes some of the dirt beforehand. In the real cleaning stage, the cleaning agent will cycle several times in a certain period of time to completely remove the dirt.
5. Rinse: After cleaning, rinse the equipment thoroughly with water to ensure that all residues and cleaning agents are removed.
6. Inspection: After completing the entire cleaning process, it is necessary to check the equipment to ensure that there is no dirt and residue inside the equipment.
The use of CIP systems can greatly improve the efficiency and quality of the production process, while reducing the cost of manual and chemical cleaning. Therefore, it is widely used in the cleaning process of different industries.
Post time: Jan-12-2024